Dead Turns Alive is tagged as: industrial, christian, gothic, dark electro, goth electro
* 1993 - Micha starts to do music with his first drumcomputer (Korg DDD1) and sampler (Roland S-10). This equipment is later completed by an Atari ST1040 and a Korg 05R/W sound module and some guitar effects.
* 1994 - Micha starts to play keyboards in a guitar-wave band called ‘Vincent Price’. Unfortunately this Band breaks up a couple of months later.
* 1995 - ‘False Positive’ is Micha’s first project; covering noisy industrial sound. Soundsamples can be found here later. Maybe there will be a special CD with Micha’s early works released later on. Back then Micha experimented a lot with different styles from industrial to neofolk to get experience in producing music using pseudonyms like ‘Drop Dead’, ‘Elenium’ and ‘Cherish Obey’.
* 1998 - In february 1998 ‘dead turns alive’ is officially founded and Micha begins to work on the first songs yet without the aim of releasing an album. The first dead turns alive song ever is ‘Thrillseekers 1.0’.
* 1998 - In september 1998 the first live-performance of dead turns alive takes place in Bremen/Germany at a location called ‘Alter Schlachthof’.
* 1999 - In late 1999 the first CD is released. It’s a 3-track Maxisi...
Read More About Dead Turns Alive Biography...
Send Dead Turns Alive ringtones to your cell