* 1994 - Micha starts to play keyboards in a guitar-wave band called ‘Vincent Price’. Unfortunately this Band breaks up a couple of months later.
* 1995 - ‘False Positive’ is Micha’s first project; covering noisy industrial sound. Soundsamples can be found here later. Maybe there will be a special CD with Micha’s early works released later on. Back then Micha experimented a lot with different styles from industrial to neofolk to get experience in producing music using pseudonyms like ‘Drop Dead’, ‘Elenium’ and ‘Cherish Obey’.
* 1998 - In february 1998 ‘dead turns alive’ is officially founded and Micha begins to work on the first songs yet without the aim of releasing an album. The first dead turns alive song ever is ‘Thrillseekers 1.0’.
* 1998 - In september 1998 the first live-performance of dead turns alive takes place in Bremen/Germany at a location called ‘Alter Schlachthof’.
* 1999 - In late 1999 the first CD is released. It’s a 3-track Maxisingle limited to 300 copies, containing songs that are also released on the first album later. Micha starts working on the first fulltime release now.
* 2002 - The first longplayer ‘Salvation And Despair - The First Four Years’ is released on ‘Sonic-X’ records. It contains more than four years of songwriting and phases in Micha’s live wich are reflected in the songs of this album and climbs on rank 9 of the DAC (German Alternative Charts). If you compare a really old song like ‘Destiny’ to the latest on this album like ‘Subliminal Slave’ you will notice a pretty big difference in sound and quality due to the long period of time this album took to be completed.
* 2007 - The second longplayer named ‘Maelstrom’ will be released very soon.